• Hello OTBers,

Due to recent developments of the US Presidential Election 2020, effective immediately, all rule-breaking posts in the Presidential Election thread will go straight to points and bans until further notice. We would like to keep all discussions inside OtB and all of the Bulbagarden forums civil, productive and drama-free for everyone.

Please use the report button on a post you feel is rule-breaking. This is your in-thread warning.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Your newest purchase or gift

Fairy Queen
Reaction score
I got a pair of really pretty pale pink sneakers. I already had them in a dark grey and they were so comfortable I decided to pick up the pink pair on sale :)

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Flowers to my girlfriend. She lives in Odessa , Ukriane. I decided to make pleasant gift for her bitrhday and contacted with ua-flowers and that service delivered flowers to her home.

Last edited:
"I love lightning and thunder"
Reaction score
I'm sure counts as a purchase - got a hair cut

running on a loop
Reaction score
Groceries at the store; got started on getting food for Christmas dinner, and I needed to pick up some stuff to bake a cake for the potluck my work's doing this weekend. Also went to Target to get some facial cleansers and ornaments for the Christmas tree.

world.search(you);
Reaction score
a christmas present for my baby nephew! really need to stop getting him stuff, though. my oldest nephew is definitely going to be jealous if i keep this up ><

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
The Great Courses- The Architecture of Power: Great Palaces of the Ancient World (DVD)

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
It's not my most recent purchase, but it's the purchase I most recently received.
IMG_20191226_142410.jpg
IMG_20191226_142548.jpg

has found the exotic boba drink cache.
Reaction score
So I finally purchased the parts for my gaming PC and already put together.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Been a while but I got a new Switch charger and printer just in time for school next week.