• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Picked this up from the post office this morning - it's an uncut foil sheet of Base Set packaging. So pretty.

Sheet.jpeg

Crochet apples, strawberries, and plums.

I'm sure it counts as a "purchase" - a hair cut

really needed one, since most of the barbers I went to had closed due to the virus

I found cool Boho home decor accessories store and I bought new blanket and pillows, click to read more. They look so stylish! They have affordable prices and free US delivery. Now I'm a regular cystomer at this store. I was looking for good decorating ideas to make my house more comfortable.
fbcff65fd5.png

Last edited:
not long ago, ordered a few historical flags for my Flag collection
set of 17 former Soviet Republic flags, 4x6 inches - the one I do have already in my collection is the CCCP is also part of the set, will have two of them

VMrgikdZ_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom