• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Your newest purchase or gift

Reaction score
It was the car - Peugeot 508 which I've bought last week. But I still need to ship it to my state.

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Joycons! But I made the unfortunate mistake of ordering from GameStop and them being very late to my delivery, with no updates in 5 days. Postal service has no info either other than to wait. I leave the country on the 30th... whyyyy

poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
nothing special this time, just a replacement charger cable for my phone

poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
USB controller
To replace mine that isn't working anymore

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Some food bits, a golf-themed t-shirt for my dad's Christmas present and a Vaccines scarf for my brother.

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Mouthwash and cat food, plus some new glamour in FFXIV. worth!

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Crochet void chicken, stardrop charm.

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Okita Souji and Jeanne D'arc (Alter) figurines + some discounted games on Steam.

dig

itadakimasu
Reaction score
I changed the title of this thread, opens up a discussion a little more, since many of us got gifts for Christmas.

----

For Christmas, I got;

New computer chair, foot stool, hot sauce set, a couple bottles of whisky/sake, an aftershave, some chocolate, bed sheets, bed pillow, pyjama bottoms, some money, chef's knife, some deodorant and a small assortment of foam earbud replacements.

Really good haul actually, since it was literally everything I wanted plus some bonuses.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I received a few Amazon gift cards and Barnes and Noble gift cards, $100 in cash, a case for my new phone, and some new shirts. Not a big haul, but considering how crappy this year has been, I decided to dial back on asking for Christmas presents in an effort to be more considerate of my parents' personal safety. Plus, with my job, I can buy myself whatever I want anyway. I'm just happy my family's safe and healthy.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
I was given some some new PJs, a bento-style lunchbox, the first manga volume of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Journal 3 from Gravity Falls, Twilight Princess volume 7, The Art of Onward (plenty of bedtime reading), a Vaporeon Pop Vinyl, new slippers and a cute cat doorstopper.

Last edited:
Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
I ordered me some nail polish with my Christmas/birthday money. I can't wait for it! It's gorgeous!

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
Just bought a bottle of cranberry supplement and some calcium and vitamin D. Getting tired of the leg cramps. I also picked up my prescription; this will be my last year on tamoxifen. Yay!

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I just got my new exercise bike assembled. Should help me shed some extra weight the quarantine year put on me.