• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Your newest purchase or gift

'poison stroll through the desert"
Reaction score
nothing exciting for the rest

Light Bulb to replace the one that burnt in my room
socks
face masks for work

Just your average dumpster fire.
Reaction score
I re-subscribed to a website to learn Kanji

Reaction score
the last thing i bought was a work shirt

Reaction score
20210120_145615.jpg

I got this.

Have all issues, but like with my binging of Gargoyles on Disney Plus, I do what I can to support Greg Weisman's work. Only thing is that I'll be holding onto the FCBD 2011 special cause it had a Batman The Brave and the Bold story.

Otherwise when I get Volume 2, II'll be donating everything else to a thrift store.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
A Vaporeon Pop Vinyl, given to me by my brother as a late Christmas/early birthday present. :D

He bought it for me before Christmas, but as it was coming from the States, it had been delayed at customs and arrived today.

Also finally treated myself to a new phone and a new inflatable punchbag (my old one burst at the weekend and I need a new one for kickboxing).

Last edited:
Reaction score
i bought a football jersey of Venezuela national team

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
Some breakfast burritos, some cheese bread, eggs, a few snacks, and some food for Prime to take to work. (I don't mind shopping at Costco, honestly. It's not as headache inducing as Walmart.)

Reaction score
not long ago, ordered another football jersey
of the Israel national team

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Video game purchases:
Marchen Forest: Mylne and the Forest Gift (Nintendo Switch)
Werewolf Princess Kaguya (Nintendo Switch)

Home video purchases:
Bokurano DVD set
Samurai Pizza Cats DVD set

Toy purchases:
Bang Dream figure of Rinko Shirokane

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Had my birthday this week.

Got given a Pusheen hoodie, an Animal Crossing jigsaw puzzle, a Jojo coffee mug with a chibi Jotaro on it and a Fitbit (a waterproof one as well). :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
20210208_154844.jpg

Finally got this. Watched the series since his review of Batman Fortunate Son and still follow it. This has AT4W and Longbox of the Damned episodes still exclusive to DVD.

For those who are unfamiliar, he also did History of Power Rangers and has to redo some for YT content id reasons.

He reviewed some Pokémon stuff like the first two Electric Tales of Pikachu, a fanslation of Pokémon Reburst (even joked within saying that he expects it to be lost episode since he had no legal way to review it otherwise) a couple of Pokémon Adventures chapters (one as a regular episode and one for the Live Show at cons).

He also took part in some of Suede's movie reviews (including the re-review of the first film). And sometimes his mocking of the dub (Pokémon aren't meant to fight, not like this) is heard in Suede's Pokémon Journey.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
A late birthday present from my sister: a gorgeous little plush Highland cow and some Avengers loungewear.

Also treated myself to a new beanie hat, a mug made by one of my favorite surf companies, a pair of wireless earphones, some jewellery making bits and preordered a Jotaro Kujo Nendoroid.

Last edited:
is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
A dress and hairpin in FFXIV from the Mog Station! Quite cheap, but very cute. I love dressing up my char \o/

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy (Nintendo Switch)