• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

a 1TB external hard drive

20210901_180406.jpg

Most recent of the Babysitters Clubs books and Allergic which I gave a shot due to the FCBD site mentioning the Sampler.

Looked cute and while I don't share the extent of what the main character deals with, myself and my mom and brother have minor allergies to our cats.

Here are the previous volumes of the BSC series and it's spinoff:
20210610_130632.jpg

20210511_185815.jpg

Will throw cats into an alley
edit: wrong topic, I though it was "post a lie about the poster"

Last edited:
A new car! A light blue Fiat 500 Lounge to be precise. Definitely much smoother controls than my previous ride.

Plus a couple of strong scented candles and my brother gave me a steelbook copy of the BBC's Planet Earth from a big work clear out.
Grats! Would you mind sharing some pictures? What was your old ride?

A new trash can :wynaut:

My boyfriend got us this small, I think 8 gallon trash can (?) a long time ago, but all of our trash bags are 10 gallon+ so there's always this unnecessary overhang that is annoying. So I took the initiative to get a new shiny sleek and pretty 10 gallon beast of a thing with an automatic soft close lid and compartment for keeping things fresh. It's coming Tuesday, just in time for trash day lol.

Grats! Would you mind sharing some pictures? What was your old ride?

My old ride was a light teal Mini One (2003 model) which my folks originally bought to help my siblings and I when we were learning to drive. My brother owned it for a while, then passed it onto me when he bought a newer Mini. It's done well for an old car and has been brought back from the dead twice, but it's now dead as a door nail due to a faulty battery and the steering no longer working properly. :( But it's had a good run.

I'm picking up my new Fiat next Saturday, so I'll hopefully have some photos up then.

Last edited:
good thing for pay day....
ordered:

• Laptop Cooling Fan
  • Road Champs Police Series Washington State Patrol Diecast Car (toy model of the WA state patrol - which is based on a Crown Victoria)
  • Vietnam football jersey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom