• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Here it is, my new ride (I had to blur out the license plate).

20210911_100120 modded.jpg

I'm still getting used to the new controls, but it's a decent upgrade from my old car.

bought another die-cast Road Champs Police Series...
of the Missouri Highway Patrol

@Chevywolf30

Last edited:
"Seasons of Rice" card game, a felt pumpkin.

a few things recently:

• Burkina-Faso football jersey
  • Venezuela flag - @EternalPokéFanGirl
  • Hot Wheels Lot Of 4 Space Jam 70s Van, Mystery Machine, Beatles Yellow Submarine, Star Wars
  • 4 Hot Wheels Flintstones Flintmobile (2 of same in lot), Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, Jetsons Capsule
  • Vaporeon plush
  • Puzz 3D - Star Wars Sith Infiltrator
  • Puzz 3D - Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer

(I know the second set of Hot Wheels also has another Mystery Machine, wanted it for the Flintsone vehilce and the Jetsons capsule)
I know some of the Hot Wheels should hopefully catch @Chevywolf30 attention

Last edited:
  • A Wireless USB mouse, pink in color
  • 3 small Puzz 3Ds
  • England jersey, visitors, Wayne Rooney on back
  • Scotland football jersey

Last edited:
it was two football jerseys.
same team

Mali national aeam,
one was the local team jersey
the other is the visitor team jersey
both have Keita's name and number on back

20211020_135447.jpg

20211020_135410.jpg

P&HU Volume 14 and DQM+ Volume 4 came Tuesdays.

Volume 3 and 5 of DQM+ came last week, but what little pride I had kept me from posting them without 4 which while from the Amazon site came from a second hand seller.

But came sooner than predicted ultimately. It was first said to be delivered between the 18th and 25th, then said for sure to be here on the latest day given. Plus have all five volumes and am good to go.

another football jersey -from the national team of The Gambia

Crochet pumpkins in Halloween colours.

yep, another football jersey, of the national team of Niger (not Nigeria, thats a diferent country)

and another USB charger for my phone

Back
Top Bottom