• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Got these today:
20211103_152155.jpg

Crochet mushrooms, crochet acorns.

forgot to reply here on, ordered them on Thursday

A Puzz 3D mini puzzle of the Sphynx
shipping from USA should get it today or Monday

the other two coming in from Euope, will take a while

Football jersey of Wales, coming from a fooball shop in England
(with this order, once it arrives, will have all 4 of the British home isles, already have England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland)

Football team of Ireland, coming in from a sports shop in Dublin, ireland... so i know will take a while to arrive

I just brought this and used twice and y'all... my newest favorite shampoo and conditioner. duo I don't think my hair has ever been this soft and shiny. It smells heavenly: it's super similar to others L'oreal products, but it's slightly sweeter, not nose-turning sweet, but there's definitely a sweet note there.

One of my best purchases of the year ngl :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove:

Attachments

• shampoo.jpg
    shampoo.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 30
recently ordered:

• - Tony the Tiger plush
  • - flag of Mauritania, 2x3

two Gibraltar related items:
  • - 2x3 flag of Gibraltar
  • - Gibraltar football jersey, based on 2018 home jersey, no name or number

So far, two Christmas presents, a Lego X Wing Starfighter for my brother and a Slendertone arm toner/belt bundle for my mum (she's been after one for a while). Plus, pre-ordered myself a Kars Nendoroid, and the ones of Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth.

Last edited:
normally wouldn't post 'food' as groceries to me don't count as purchase, or public transportation either (bus, light rail, taxi/uber/lyft kind of stuff)

purchase isn't groceries - it is food....
bought a full case of Menu A of USA MRE
(meals ready to eat)

20211211_140247.jpg

Got these at the recommendation of a fellow fan of The Owl House and will be checking them out later.

recently:

* Lenovo Thinkpad laptop - Windows 10 - 128 SSD - 4 GB ram - mainly to replace my previous laptop (Linux Mint 2gb ram, 80gb hard drive, previous Windows XP) as the hard drive failed.
Mainly got it so I can watch videos and movies, I have diffeent laptop (Windows 10, 128gb SSD, 8GB ram) for internet and drawing

* small 12x18 sewn flag of California

* second Venezuela football jersey, visitor's jersey
@EternalPokéFanGirl

* a usb mice for the second laptop

most recently, about 30 minutes ago from this post

* Qatar football jersey
where the 2022 world cup will take place

Wakko Warner plush

Uruguay jersey, 2010 home jersey, with 10 Suarez on back
Luis Suarez

Back
Top Bottom