• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Got these with some gift money:
20211222_120714.jpg

20211222_120649.jpg

Gift wise, I got a Nook Inc-themed Animal Crossing t-shirt, a fox adoption pack for one of my favourite charities, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 vol 1, a Pusheen coffee mug, some vouchers towards some new boxing gloves, Ru Paul's Drag Race UK Series 3 companion book and most unexpectedly, a Google Nest Mini. We have one in the kitchen and my brother always brings his home, and he got one free with the kitchen one, so he gave me that one. I've been having too much fun with mine.

The Blu-Ray set for My Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom Season 1
Tickets for an upcoming anime movie showing in my area called Sing a Bit of Harmony
Pre-ordered Pokemon Legends: Arceus off the Pokemon Center website

Not sure if this counts but I joined a new weekly food ordering system for myself. From Hello Fresh. I've been struggling to get decent meals from grocery stores due to shortages and I'm getting sick of takeout so when I heard of it (courtesy of Arlo, which also included a promo code) I decided to give it a try. Got some good stuff to try when my first order comes on Thursday such as Chicken Fajita Bowls, Sweet Chili Pork & Cabbage Stir-fry, and others. I'm trying to keep it rather basic, nothing too extravagant, just to see if it works out for me or not. With Arlo's code I got some good discounts so it'll be a good testing ground for me. Hopefully this works out, as it could help solve my meal shortages lately. And anything leftover I know my parents will more than happily jump on. We shall see.

Got myself a new gym membership, something I've been putting off because we didn't know whether the new Covid variant would put the kibosh on things like that.

Also treated myself to a Tom Nook plushie from Build-A-Bear Workshop and some more jewellery making bits and Fimo.

Had my birthday last weekend, was given a new metal water bottle with dogs on it, some fairy lights (we have them everywhere in our house and I've been meaning to get some for my room) and a new pair of hair straighteners. Plus, my sister gave me some Mini Eggs.

Finally bought myself a new pair of boxing gloves, a new boxing helmet, a ticket for Crufts and waiting for the MCM Comic Con tickets to go on sale, though I'm tempted to save for Hyper Japan instead.

Aside from groceries I went to a thrift store and found some Beanie Babies and Lisa Frank plushies. Turns out the Lisa Frank plushies are rare but I don't typically re-sell things I get from the thrift store and I think they're neat to have.

Yesterday I bought two birthday presents for my boyfriend; it's still more than a month away, but I was really excited and didn't want to risk them selling out. I don't want to chance him opening the spoiler tag, so I'll wait for him to receive them to say what they are, lol!

A few days ago I bought myself the 7in Giratina and Mimikyu plushies from the UK Poke Center!!! I can't wait for them to arrive. :bulbaLove:

It's hard to call it a purchase, but I think it goes with that. I took the house on a mortgage where I look online. I was a little afraid to do it, but I decided to do it and I don't regret it. Now I have my home. I think I'll pay it off soon.

Back
Top Bottom