• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Yesterday's pick ups:

Pokémon Poster and Calendar were free.

Don't you mean at least two slices of pizzas?:unsure:
It was Costco pizza. One slice is pretty much the same as two regular slices. :ROFLMAO:

A couple of bottles of calcium. Because I keep getting leg cramps and I don't like getting leg cramps.

Had to make a run to Trader Joe's and Costco for the typical weekly grocery run.

Also had lunch with coworkers and boba yesterday. First time seeing my coworkers in-person at my job which I had in two years. :p

20220403_121608.jpg

Bought an add-on ticket for the Sake Experience at Hyper Japan Festival in July, along with some more jewellery making bits and Fimo varnish.

I also treated myself to a couple of Nendoroids of Mikazuki and Kogitsunemaru from Touken Ranbu (one was half-price). Problem is, they're coming all the way from Japan and they've temporarily suspended their international Post services, but I don't mind waiting.

Bought a new wireless keyboard + mouse combo from Best Buy. It's a Logitech brand, which is the same brand my old keyboard is. It'll be delivered to me as I can't go down to the nearest Best Buy for a while. I just ordered it this morning as my current wireless keyboard is getting very worn out. Several buttons are not responding as well and the paint on some keys has come off. I don't really need the mouse but since it came with the keyboard (and the set was on sale), I was like, "What the heck? Never hurts to have a spare." so I got it It should be here by May 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom