• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Hand sanitizer--gel and spray--body lotion, shower gel, and body spray from the Bath and Body Works outlet store.

I spent $101. However, most of this will be going with me to future BotCons, so it's worth the money.

A couple of Jojo figures, a little Pusheen plush, a really cool Eevee print and a print of CDawgVA drawn Jojo-style signed by him, JoeyTheAnimeMan and Gigguk (they signed my ticket too). I would have liked to have bought more, but didn't really want to lug it all around.

20220530_095647.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't think my weekend at Comic Con would follow with a shopping trip on my day off work.

Bought some new summer trousers, a notepad, some hairspray, and these t-shirts, a Pusheen one from HMV and this cool Psyduck one from Uniqlo (they're currently collaborating with these Japanese artists who've created images of Pokémon using every day objects).

20220530_155538.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom