• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Recent Purchases Thread

Well, I guess this is the thread for anyone to post their recent purchases, whether it is a DVD, a book or just lunch. Perhaps include a picture if you can, where you bought it, that kind of thing.

I'll start, and that will give the kind of format for posts which would be ideal. I've put the pictures in spoilers because honestly the ipad camera is crap, but i took pictures anyway for anyone that was interested.

I bought The Paris Concert by Miles Davis. It is a live album, jazz music. I bought it used for £2, so very cheap. I haven't listened to a single note of it yet but i will later today.
2m5hv80.jpg

I also bought another live album, also jazz. A Love Supreme (Live) by John Coltrane. Ive wanted this album for a long time because the studio version of A Love Supreme is probably my favorite album of all time, and I got it very cheaply, about £1.50.

w6pd2w.jpg

Re: Recent Purchases Thread

Ok so my most recent purchase was a bottle of Diet Pepsi... I got it at a Maverick... It's not very interesting but here:

It's gone now though XD

Ok so my most recent purchase was a bottle of Diet Pepsi... I got it at a Maverick...

It's gone now though XD

A bottle of Pepsi may not be the most interesting purchase ever, but at least it will bump this thread and hopefully bring more interesting posts. Obviously I don't want to discourage people from posting less interesting purchases anything is fine :)

There was a thread of the same topic so I merged it. :)
------

MOD NOTE
A bottle of Pepsi may not be the most interesting purchase ever, but at least it will bump this thread and hopefully bring more interesting posts. Obviously I don't want to discourage people from posting less interesting purchases anything is fine :)
Please do not post only to 'bump' the thread. This is more of a pointless post that does not say anything about your newest purchase.

------

My recent purchase today was a cup of iced coffee and an egg tart. (Quick lunch.)

A Wacom Bamboo Create drawing tablet. Fucking awesome ^^

The worst thing ever, a hair cut.
And afterwards a popsicle, it's hot and humid.

A Sega Dreamcast with 2 controllers and 6 games for only $10. <3

An iTunes card that got me some Mastodon songs, a few Rage Against the Machine songs, and a full Symphony X album.

^^^ Donnage. Just donnage.

Dazzle Capture Card for me, just arrived now; my mate needs it for a Let's Play he's doing.

Back
Top Bottom