• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Omamori Himari Vol 0
Omamori Himari Vol 2
Freezing Blu-ray+Dvd L.E Combo Pack
G.I Joe:Field Manual
Game Informer and MyM Magazines
Tales of Graces F
Kurenai
Pokemon Vols 8-14 collectors set
Pokemon Adventures Platinum Vol 5
Dare Double Espresso Iced Coffee
Kit-Kat

Welch's fruits snacks at school that are so worth the dollar I spent. xD

My bus fare because I lost my bus pass which I still had yesterday, but thank goodness its the end of the month.

It was a couple weeks ago, but I picked up two different Sailor Moon t-shirts for my birthday.

I just got 4 Primordial Hydra cards for the MTG deck I'm attempting to make.

And NOW!!! I explode on what I got for the last few days thanks to college and me being successful in college so far...

Man,Im on a roll today!

A few night ago,I gave my mom $250 from the financial aid to spend and she got mostly stuff to repair the trailer little bit and make it look nice while I went online and got all the cool stuff like this Nintendo 3DS XL(DS games look amazing I tell you and I really like that I dont have to look very close to see everything on the screen) and I got a few Pokemon skins like this: Amazon.com: Pokemon Black and White 2 -b- Game Skin for Nintendo 3DS XL Console: Video Games and this: Pokemon NEW VINYL SKIN STICKER DECAL COVER for Nintendo 3DS XL | eBay and I also ordered this super fast 32GB Class 10 SDHC card: Amazon.com: SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s (SDSDX-032G-X46): Electronics
and I felt I needed more RAM so I got this to max out my RAM I can have for this laptop: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004DHK85I/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00 (I also found out that I can replace the processor in this laptop which i plan to do eventually...

And,I got some rechargeable AA batterys,a new battery pack for my old 3DS system,diapers(because im epic that way) and some school supplies....

Now im down to 31 bucks as my gas money which I can make it to December because I drive a moped....Oh and I got a huge 1 gallon jug of high quality 2 cycle oil for it too!

Time for me to be successful now!!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom