• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Two packs of MTG: Return to Ravnica
(Rares were Epic Experiment and Chromatic Lantern)

Some Cheez-Its from the school vending machine.
This was the most important buy of my life for sure.

A burger from McDonalds last night(just grabbed whatever was by my school since I was so hungry).

Almost all of these are food .__.

A black hoodie with "New Zealand Rugby" and a signature fern leaf on the front. It's big on me, but reeeeeeally really comfortable.

Almost all of these are food .__.

A black hoodie with "New Zealand Rugby" and a signature fern leaf on the front. It's big on me, but reeeeeeally really comfortable.

This time it's candy!

A box of candy canes for our Christmas tree. And three bags of holiday Hersey Kisses, since my mom likes to put those in two of our decorations, for decoration (and to be eaten of course)

Back
Top Bottom