• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

The Alliance Alive, lip balm, and dinner.

Most recently, I pitched in with my father to buy Punch-Out!! arcade for our Nintendo Switch. (He paid more admittedly).

not counting food/drinks - last item was an Eeveelution lanyard

Zabivaka (Russian: Забивака) plush
an anthropomorphic wolf holding a football and dresssed in Russia's football kit

edited - arrived Monday, just took the photos earlier this morning to share with friends on Discord, here it is:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a couple days ago, hopefully getting today
Denmark football jersey

edited - partial photo
image.jpg

Last edited:
not counting food - did get a digital coupon for diet coke
($1 USD each for the 2 litter bottles, limit of 4 only)
diet coke is usually never on offer and kind of expensive ($2.50 USD) at my regular store

did bought:
a belt I needed for my pants, to use at work, my other one was breaking

Super glue so I can glue my little tsum tsum figure together so they will hopefully stop falling all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom