• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Groceries at the store; got started on getting food for Christmas dinner, and I needed to pick up some stuff to bake a cake for the potluck my work's doing this weekend. Also went to Target to get some facial cleansers and ornaments for the Christmas tree.

The Great Courses- The Architecture of Power: Great Palaces of the Ancient World (DVD)

It's not my most recent purchase, but it's the purchase I most recently received.
IMG_20191226_142410.jpg
IMG_20191226_142548.jpg

Ordered Panda Express through DoorDash for dinner tonight. Wasn't gonna do it, but I ended up caving in because I was really craving some Chinese food.

Slay the Spire, since it's on sale on Steam right now. Will probably hold off on playing it until the semester starts back up, since I want to take care of some story-based games I might not be able to invest hours at a time into during the semester.

Back
Top Bottom