• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

a 2ds
some eshop gift cards
pokemon ultra moon
warioware gold
tomodachi life (digitally)
animal crossing new leaf (digitally)

super mario maker 2
crossniq+ (digitally)

Brave Witches(Dual Blu Ray&DVD combo pack)with digital code*Australia only* for a watch anywhere version
Kuroneko Figma Figure(various body,head and other changeable items)
Live Love Sunshine S2
Sailor Moon Movie(one with Snow Queen Kaguya as villain)

I have finally bought new MacBook Pro. So happy! I was waiting for this purchase so long! I had to take short term loan to make this purchase but I don't have any regrets. I found great loan service here, they give loans for everyone.

13_touchbar_gra_8_2_1.jpg

Last edited:
I spent money for heat gun to repair wall goles in my house. It was the most useful purchase in this year ( that's what my wife told me :D). I've spent a lot of time looking for quality instrument and checked different reviews here to decide wich one is better and why.

Last edited:
I pre-loaded Animal Crossing: New Horizons on my Switch.
pls nintendo just let me play five minutes before march 20 i swear i wont tell anyone what i saw

Back
Top Bottom