• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

The latest was radiation detector as most important equipment stuff for my trip to Chernobyl. I decided to travel in Winter and it was necessary to buy all stuff for travelling and savefy trip in general so I bought special wear, detectors https://ecotestgroup.com/products/cadmium/ and some maps to be safe there. Anyway it was nice trip and all that stuff was absolutely useful for me.

Last edited:
I also just downloaded Cuphead because I heard good reviews about it. I will be playing it soon and I already dig the retro look. It's kind of creepy and funny at the same time to be honest. By the way, I'm loving Hollow Knight, it is an awesome game (excellent gameplay, great story, great characters, amazing graphics, fantastic soundtrack, amazing atmosphere... and on top of that, almost all characters are cute), I thoroughly recommend it. Unless you don't like the Metroid-type games, because the map is very confusing at times and it is challenging.

Cute crochet sheep. (To go with my other farm animals.)

counts as a purchase - also work item, and for fun/internet

an LG Ariso 4+
to replace my damaged phone
(dropped in running water in a sink at work, quit working, does turn on, but not screen at all)

Crochet turtles, because they were cute.

Crochet mini apples. (For my fruit collection.)

I haven't really bought that many things lately other than groceries and a few entertainment items. I did get the newest YGO structure deck a few days ago, but it was purchased online and it's funny because the site that I ordered it from shipped it like 5 days before the official release date so it got here the day before the official release.

Back
Top Bottom