• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

20210108_141845.jpg
20210108_141908.jpg

These.

20210120_145615.jpg

I got this.

Have all issues, but like with my binging of Gargoyles on Disney Plus, I do what I can to support Greg Weisman's work. Only thing is that I'll be holding onto the FCBD 2011 special cause it had a Batman The Brave and the Bold story.

Otherwise when I get Volume 2, II'll be donating everything else to a thrift store.

A Vaporeon Pop Vinyl, given to me by my brother as a late Christmas/early birthday present. :D

He bought it for me before Christmas, but as it was coming from the States, it had been delayed at customs and arrived today.

Also finally treated myself to a new phone and a new inflatable punchbag (my old one burst at the weekend and I need a new one for kickboxing).

Last edited:
i bought a football jersey of Venezuela national team

not long ago, ordered another football jersey
of the Israel national team

Video game purchases:
Marchen Forest: Mylne and the Forest Gift (Nintendo Switch)
Werewolf Princess Kaguya (Nintendo Switch)

Home video purchases:
Bokurano DVD set
Samurai Pizza Cats DVD set

Toy purchases:
Bang Dream figure of Rinko Shirokane

20210208_154844.jpg

Finally got this. Watched the series since his review of Batman Fortunate Son and still follow it. This has AT4W and Longbox of the Damned episodes still exclusive to DVD.

For those who are unfamiliar, he also did History of Power Rangers and has to redo some for YT content id reasons.

He reviewed some Pokémon stuff like the first two Electric Tales of Pikachu, a fanslation of Pokémon Reburst (even joked within saying that he expects it to be lost episode since he had no legal way to review it otherwise) a couple of Pokémon Adventures chapters (one as a regular episode and one for the Live Show at cons).

He also took part in some of Suede's movie reviews (including the re-review of the first film). And sometimes his mocking of the dub (Pokémon aren't meant to fight, not like this) is heard in Suede's Pokémon Journey.

A late birthday present from my sister: a gorgeous little plush Highland cow and some Avengers loungewear.

Also treated myself to a new beanie hat, a mug made by one of my favorite surf companies, a pair of wireless earphones, some jewellery making bits and preordered a Jotaro Kujo Nendoroid.

Last edited:
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy (Nintendo Switch)

20210225_230216.jpg

Didn't have Pokémon Day (Saturday) in mind when getting Sun and Moon Volume 9, but works out in that regard:-D.

I ordered myself some manga. More specifically:
  • Pokemon Adventures: Collection Edition - Volumes 4-6
  • Spice and Wolf: The 10th Year Calvados Illustrations
  • Wonderland - Volumes 3-6

Back
Top Bottom