• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

The World Ends with You anime world premiere + limited merchandise + live talk ticket, purchases just opened up today. Ended up around $230, but totally worth it. It's a niche series that I love and I want to support the creators/staff :bulbaLove:

nothing exciting, food related, wanted to try some
too high price, so only bought 2
MRE (meal ready to eat)

Harvest Moon: One World (Switch version) video game
Code;Realize video game for the PS Vita (Physical copy)
Three Anne of Green Gables books: Anne of Windy Poplars, Anne's House of Dreams, and Anne of Ingleside
A new PS Vita charger, since my old one was getting old.

Last edited:
Fullmetal Alchemist Box Set. It was on sale for a really low price and I couldn't pass it up. I can't wait to see how it compares to the anime!

ordered a football jersey of the Armenian national team
with the 18 on back - player's name Mkhitaryan
written in Latin script, wish it was written in Armenian instead

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Հենրիխ Մխիթարյան

I brought 2 Theme Decks of Pokémon TCG, both in Spanish and sealed:
Venusaur V Battle Deck
Cinderace Theme Deck
It cost in total (Without Shipping) CLP$22890, that is USD$31,23

I just had my refurbished 2DS delivered to me a day ago. The old, entirely flat model; to be precise.

There's some sort of scratch around the area surrounding the R button; its really small, but kinda jarring once you notice it; and the screen looks really... unpolished when it isn't displaying anything, but its serviceable. Could've helped to have more of a touch-up or something, but what can you do when you're basically getting a thing Nintendo stopped caring about.

not long ago, ordered a jersey of the Hungary national football team
edit: almost end of my day - jersey shipped, can't wait to get it, earliest arrival says Saturday, expect it Monday

Last edited:
20210420_165310.jpg
20210406_152548.jpg

Back
Top Bottom