• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Card games- The Mind and Illusion.

This came in today.

20210510_112007.jpg

not to long ago purchased two shirts and a jersey:

Star Wars shirt
Mars Attacks shirt
Greece football jersey

A car because insurance declared my old one a total loss. ><
I took it kinda quick because I had just remembered when I was heading inside.
IMG_20210512_141841.jpg

annoying purchase, but during this time, and for work too

yes, the unpopular Face Masks :LOL:

Bought both of the Famicom Detective Club games last night! Also preordered FFXIV Endwalker today, though I won't be charged for that until a few days before the preorder is ready. yeeey <3

forgot to mention, about 2 days ago, ordered a replacement phone, broke the screen on mine by accident, barely works.... replacement phone arriving on my Monday

some fresh papayas

20210518_174454.jpg

Got this a few hours ago. Has some articles from Weisman, some sketches from Christopher Jones of the characters only appearing in the tie in comic.

And it's the first physical distribution of the digital only prelude to YJ Season 3.

not to long ago, ordered a Russia national football team jersey

...where did you get that wallet!? i kinda want it
Zing Pop Culture, an Australian chain of stores run by EB Games (or Gamestop to Americans), dedicated to merchandise of things such as Pokemon, Disney franchises, DC Comics, Harry Potter, various popular anime, other TCGs like Magic the Gathering & Yu-Gi-Oh, and A LOT OF POP VINYLS

The wallet itself is part of Zing's Pokémon 25th Anniversary collection

And my current personal purchases were New Pokemon Snap and a TCG Darkness Ablaze booster pack, whilst my newest 'gifts' (because I ran out of money) are a Charmander plushie ($40AUD for some reason but it's really nice quality so) and a few new clothes

Back
Top Bottom