• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

AAQfvwAACAD4.jpg

20210625_150447.jpg

Cheese Ploughman's sandwich, bottle of diet coke and a brownie of some description.

Lately I've been quite into having vegetarian-only days. I vastly prefer meat, but it is probably good for me to do it a couple times a week.

a USB Mice, yes I will only use it indoors
'mice' are inside, :LOL:

20210706_143411.jpg

Going to be easy now. All I have to do is bet on the winner and I'll never lose.

Though I was told that a kid or a an old man claiming to be a scientist will someday show up to ask about this book, whatever that means:-D.

a chain door-stopper, just shipped yesterday

My aunt and uncle surprised me with a new dress! Always appreciated! Even though I feel really self-conscious in spaghetti strap tank top dresses if I'm being honest.

ordered a 2TB external hard drive, and also bought a 3x5 flag of the US state of Mississippi

20210724_172856.jpg

20210724_173313.jpg

Dollar comics from Picture 1 is Carnage: Mind Bomb #1 and The Incredible Hulk #13, but I'm counting it as #384.

Picture 2 has Daredevil #81, The Incredible Hulk #299, 324 & 377, Ms. Marvel #20, The Uncanny X-Men #211 & 282, The New Mutants #16 and X-Factor #35. Though now I remembered why I skipped Ms. Marvel the first time. It sucked. Naw just kidding, already have it in Giant Size Ms. Marvel #1.

Oh well, it's another thing to donate now.

My last purchase was cosmetics. I love doing cosplays on different characters from games and anime. That's why I often buy cosmetics for their intended purpose. When I walked into the store today my eyes were so wide open. The selection of palettes was so cool. They are also unusual and with creative designs. I like when cosmetics have a beautiful cosmetics mockup https://mockupfree.co/cosmetics. I think this is important. Of all the cosmetics I own I prefer to use shadow palettes. I love to color my eyes. Does anyone else do cosplay? If so, what characters have you done? I'm thinking of making a Pokemon of myself today. But I don't know what kind.:love:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom