• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

I just got a Critical Role shirt, their Pride Month shirt; "It's Love that Makes People" said by Campaign 2 character Caduceus Clay as part of one of my favorite quotes in the show. Had a gift card for their store that I've been meaning to use (I am still upset the letterman jacket I wanted from the US store was removed) so use this chance to use it.

Shirt in question:
pride_it_s_love_that_makes_people_US_CAN_Photo2.png

A Noriaki Kakyoin plushie, some Kirby socks, and a weekend ticket for London MCM Comic Con in October. Just need to book a hotel now.

Also, a not so expensive black men's suit for my next cosplay. And I finally bagged myself a copy of The Big Bad Fox and Other Tales on Blu-Ray (first one I've bought in years).

Last edited:
A fair assortment of bits from Hyper Japan, including two tote bags (one with a gorgeous Eeveelution print), a Figma of Marnie, some fanart postcards, including one of Adaman, some pin badges (one of Renamon and a double one featuring both variants of Zorua), a cute plush of Celeste from Animal Crossing, a plush of Cinnamaroll wearing a unicorn suit for my coworker's daughter, a couple of Jojo prints, a Miles Edgeworth keyring, a little blue fan and a print of Spike from Cowboy Bebop. And a bottle of this really refreshing sake I had a taster of.

My mum also bought me a little Jotaro pin while we were there.

Last edited:
Ordered some A3 clip frames for the prints I bought at Hyper Japan.

20220802_084649.jpg

20220802_084657.jpg

Also finally got myself a shadowbox frame to display my Pokémon Game Boy cartridges in. I was going to put my Sapphire and Leaf Green cartridges in too, but there wasn't enough room, so I'll be getting a smaller box frame for those.

20220802_214525.jpg

Plus a black cowboy hat, a suit jacket and black tie for my Agent Chieftain cosplay. And I finally booked a hotel for October's Comic Con.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom