• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Had a big pick up at the comic store:
20220812_154128.jpg

20220812_155134.jpg

Treated myself to some sake from one of the breweries I met at Hyper Japan. Also a khaki trenchcoat for my Detective Gumshoe cosplay (I did consider making one, but couldn't find good enough fabric) and a pair of spare wig heads for my cosplay wigs.

I also got another shadowbox frame for my Sapphire and Leaf Green cartridges and I managed to put both frames up.

20220825_124425.jpg

Uniqlo are having a sale on their artsy Pokémon t-shirts, so I picked up their ones featuring Pikachu and Magikarp (I also bought a larger Pikachu one for my brother and he loves it).

20220828_092155.jpg

I also got this cool Jojo shirt from BoohooMan. It's a tad big, but should shrink a bit in the wash.

20220917_130727.jpg

And one of my weirder purchases, a plushie of Panda from We Bare Bears wearing a sports jacket.

20220828_092220.jpg

I didn't even know merch for this show existed until I went into this new shop that was selling loads of it (plushies, jigsaw puzzles, stationery, all sorts). The girl behind the counter told me it's pretty popular in parts of Asia. I'll admit the show is one of my guilty pleasures and he was too cute to pass up. I'm tempted to get Grizz and Ice Bear now.

Last edited:
20220929_103545.jpg

Comics purchased yesterday, plus a book on cat quotes I won from Bingo.

20221020_121448.jpg

Recent two comic store pick ups. First time I got a volume of Phoebe and Her Unicorn from the comic store instead of ordering off Amazon.

AAQfvwAAD5Fd.jpg

Got these in the mail this week.

Reading them later this weekend, and picked them up cause they were written by Molly Ostertag of some Owl House episodes.

20221126_110945.jpg

Got this in light of JDF's passing. Has all stories from Image's Power Rangers Zeo #1 to Papercutz's Power Rangers Megaforce Broken World except for:

- Power Rangers Turbo/Beetleborgs Metallix

- FCBD Mighty Morphin Power Rangers By Bug Betrayed

Skipped the first one as aside from a three comic recapping MMPR up to Zedd's arrival, I have all the content including the MMPR Ninja Rangers/VR Trooper Flipbook.

Whereas the trade lacks the VR Troopers story.

Back
Top Bottom