• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

20221208_115459.jpg

Planning on getting all of StF and Elena of Avalor, regardless, but Once Upon a Princess oddly isn't on Disney Plus with the series or even as a single special/movie. So aside from some official streams to be purchased for $1.99, this is the only other viewing option.

Binged Gravity Falls on plus and this is another one of those books based on an actual object within the show. Going to try for the Series Set come January. And besides having crew members who were working on The Owl House, the two shows share continuity.

My Christmas stuff:
20221230_140134.jpg

And my last Amazon arrivals for the year:
20221230_141432.jpg

Both have yet to arrive but ordered myself some new rubiks cubes (QiYi DNA concave 3x3, Yuxin LM 2x2 and MoYu RS maglev skewb) sometime last month (from china- it takes time) as well as just ordered a copy of Pokemon White in Japanese! Will be great for trading + getting pokemon for masuda method

Got these from Amazon on Wednesday:
20230104_153825.jpg

And my first comic store haul for the year from yesterday:
20230106_143028.jpg

20230106_143621.jpg

Just bought some food from Zabars to be delivered to my home. I had a coupon for 20% off, plus the item in question offered free shipping. The package contains: plain bagels, sliced nova, cream cheese, capers, cinnamon rugalach, ground coffee, and a mug. Specifically, it's called the "Morning Breakfast Kit". And none of this is for me. This is a anniversary gift for my parents, as their anniversary is Feb 14th (Valentine's Day... so dad won't forget), and it's their 35th anniversary so it's a fairly big number. So I wanted to treat them to something nice, and since they love Zabars food but don't get it often I figured it'd be worth giving them such a rare treat for a big anniversary.

I purchased the Nintendo Vouchers so I could get a better deal on Tears of the Kingdom and could get another game. It's a really good deal in my opinion since getting two nintendo games is more than $100. I don't know what I want to use the second voucher on but there are so many games i could choose from so I will have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom