• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

I spent probably too much for this cute little Alolan Vulpix plush. lol

IYausrF.jpg

I spent probably too much for this cute little Alolan Vulpix plush. lol
If it makes you feel better, I got the MLP Daring Do Adventure Collection just cause I wanted to have the figurine and the treasure chest looking box, when getting the books individually at the time would be cheaper.

Mind you Amazon even them sold it cheaper than the full price.

Another major comic store catch up:
20230311_101505.jpg

Understanding Comics was a nice little bargain purchase at the library store.
20230311_102025.jpg

My local craft store was having a sale on shadowbox frames, so I bought a few and I've plans to introduce some 3D art pieces to my Etsy shop. Plus, a couple of my parents' friends have commissioned me for a piece each.

Also some fabric lining for this jacket I'm working on a for one of my cosplays.

A Macbook Pro and a Wet-Dry Vac. I cannot believe I got excited for the latter; for cleaning a room that's a bit cramped though, it's awesome.

today, I found some amiibos from Mario’s Target so I got them. I also got the new Galatians trio tins there too which was what I was mainly looking for though they didn’t have motored which was the one I wanted. I got some really good pulls. (Not a lot of pulls but some really good ones) The best pull was the Arceus V Star Card that goes for $75+

A few bits from MegaCon, including a T-shirt and pin featuring their mascot MeCo, another Jotaro Kujo keyring, a Lupin III print and a Pokémon Plamo model kit of Piplup, which looks very cute. I'm tempted to get some more of these kits.

20230329_145658.jpg

Also, a Pro Controller for my Switch, since I'll be down a Joy Con for some time. But that's okay, I usually play on it docked anyway.

Quite a few shower handles and a gait belt for my mom since she's coming back from nursing home for her hip fracture.

Had some of these in the middle of March, but the rest of that month's comic haul:
20230403_112049.jpg

20230403_113003.jpg

I bought this cool little Ho-oh model that I saw at MegaCon (the stall selling them had sold out there, but they had some online). The Plamo models are neat, though the stickers are a bit of a pain since they don't stick that well in some areas. But nothing a dab of glue stick can't fix.

20230404_122000.jpg

I also bought a Sunday ticket for May's London MCM Comic Con, even though I was planning to skip it this year. But there's a meetup going on and some of my friends will be there. Also bought a funky black and white picnic blanket for my mum's birthday present and a pair of white formal-style gloves for a cosplay I'm working on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom