• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Recent haul:
20231012_155257.jpg

20231012_160041.jpg

My mom got me the My Little Pony sticker book. Going to use it as a decoration for the next box I use to store some MLP comics in. Yes I have a box nearly full of that title.

Stuffed elephant I won as a Bingo prize. Level Up and Dead Weight were sold at the library store for 50 cents each.

Couple of towels because I saw them on sale and I needed more towels anyways. Plus, I was surprised to learn that the coupon I get for my Amazon return works on these cheap but nice towels.

Major haul:
20231103_114019.jpg
20231103_115017.jpg
20231103_115641.jpg
20231103_120251.jpg

Besides the usual stuff and one shots, I got some older comics as a gift.

Well the third and fourth are all gifts, while Scooby-Doo to the Korean "Power Rangers Dino Thunder" book are library store finds. The PR comic only using the brand for what is just Bakuryu Sentai Abaranger.

Impulsed purchased a really nice light jacket that I'm gonna be needing for winter. Was gonna buy one anyways so the fact it was on sale and I had a coupon I was about to throw out made it worthwhile.

Also, some more boba.

• Chocolate cream filled croissants
  • Custard cream filled croissants
  • Cinnamon English muffins
  • Pumpkin spice English muffins
  • Lactose-free milk
  • Frozen vegetable lasagna
  • Frozen eggplant parmigiana
  • Two tins of baked beans in tomato sauce
  • Vegemite (I am going to try it and probably hate it and have wasted $8.49, but I am going to listen to the Aussies and only spread a little bit on some toast and not do what some people do and just glob it on there like a damn fool)
  • Hamburger buns
  • Frozen breaded cheddar cheese curds
  • Two bags of jelly babies
  • Shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Shredded Italian blend cheese
  • Two Turkish delights
  • Two Mars Bars (which I'm pretty sure are literally just what we call Milky Ways in the US)
  • A Vaporeon plush
  • A Paldea Evolved booster pack
  • A Paradox Rift booster pack
Yeah can you tell my most recent purchase was 'groceries' (and also a plushie and some trading cards because GameStop was literally right next to Publix in the shopping center and I figured I'd stop in there just for the hell of it)?

The rest of my November and entirety of December purchases and then some will be posted on the weekend of New Years Eve.

But a thing of Pokémon gifts and extras I got from a Christmas party:

20231221_141527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom