• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

So lets see what I bought between my vacation and now:

• Some pins from Disneyland
  • Disney Wizard hat for me to wear while around Disneyland
  • Baby Yoda plushies, water bottle for my secret santa
  • Exploding Kitten game for my secret santa
  • Cat posters for my secret santa
  • Nintendo eShop gift cards for another secret santa
  • Chocolates for the upcoming white elephant
  • Gift cards for my favorite boba shop since they are running a special

Yesterday I went out and got myself some early Christmas presents, so I bought:
  • Nintendo Switch OLED
  • Pokémon Scarlet + The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero (the physical bundle that came out last month)
  • Kirby and the Forgotten Land
  • Nintendo Switch carrying case
  • 512 GB microSD card
  • $235 in eShop cards.
  • Switch Online + Expansion pack gift card
I haven't used the eShop cards yet.

Yesterday I went out and got myself some early Christmas presents, so I bought:
  • Nintendo Switch OLED
  • Pokémon Scarlet + The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero (the physical bundle that came out last month)
  • Kirby and the Forgotten Land
  • Nintendo Switch carrying case
  • 512 GB microSD card
  • $235 in eShop cards.
  • Switch Online + Expansion pack gift card
I haven't used the eShop cards yet.
Nice! (y)

My Christmas haul;

2 Apple Air Tags
Small set of luggage padlocks
choklit
A tiny 4-face rubix cube
£75 in Amazon gift cards
5 T shirts
1 pair of jeans
7? pairs of socks
A bottle of sweet potato-based drink from Japan. No idea what that'll be like.
RG35XX handheld
12 roll on deodorants
Packing cubes
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes CD box set

A pair of Mary Janes that I had to go back and exchange cuz the size wasn't indicated clearly and trying on shoes beforehand is just plain awkward.

Behind on posting them here, but my presents on Christmas:
20231229_141721.jpg

And the last regular comics from 2023:
20231229_134413.jpg
20231229_135348.jpg
20231229_140448.jpg

i just got my shinx plush in the mail yesterday! i also recently ordered yorushika's gento art book. and today i got a sonic hoodie with sonic, knuckles, and shadow on it because i thought it was funny and it was on sale.

I bought some classroom supplies yesterday.

Today, I bought Larry and Lenny's Complete Cookie and Pringles for lunch.
I also signed up for Spotify Premium... Advertising is so dystopian and obnoxious. I'm only starting the free trial, but I fully have the intention of continuing after the month is over.

I bought a used copy of Mario Kart DS on eBay. I lost my copy a few months after getting it in the fifth grade lol.

I also got a used DVD of The End of Evangelion. I love the final episodes from the original series, but they don't resolve the plot. I've heard EoE is the official ending. Never seen it before. Hoping there's more KawoShin moments.

I had my birthday yesterday, so I was given mostly money, a pair of new sports trousers which I've been after, a voucher for one of my favourite zoos, and best yet, tickets to see the stage production of My Neighbour Totoro at the Barbican, which I'll be seeing with my sister this Thursday! I can't wait!

Went to watch My Neighbour Totoro on stage last night, so it was no surprise there'd be official merch. I bought a couple of Totoro keyrings and two different books, one featuring some early concept work for many of Miyazaki's films and one about the history of manga from an exhibit that was at the British Museum years ago that I sadly never got to do. I nearly went on a crazy spending spree since the Barbican is currently selling loads of official animation cels and promotional Japanese posters from various 80's and 90's anime films and shows which can be framed at an extra charge. They've got all sorts like Pokemon, Evangelion, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura (which my sister went nuts over, since we loved that one as kids) and they had some fantastic Studio Ghibli ones on display. I was close to buying this gorgeous vintage Jojo poster, but it was waaaay too expensive.

I got a box of Miss Vickie’s chips from Amazon yesterday. I had to get them from Amazon because here in the U.S., they only sell them at sandwich shops.

I had to get a box of 28 1.375 oz bags. The chips all seem to be in good condition and they don’t expire for a month. The chips were also a decent price as they were about $0.65 USD per bag while usually at sandwich shops they’re $2.

1707976215288.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom