• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A studded belt,a copy of Keth Richards Life (Im a huge fan of him and the Rolling Stones),a new black backpack and a hair cut.

A box of chocolate-covered raisins.

I don't think I've bought anything major since HG/SS a week ago...

Three packs of Pokémon card's for my friends' birthday tomorrow.

yesterday i went to the music library at my bf's university and i bought a book about pink floyd and a book about bob marley for only $0.25 each! THEN i went to the thrift shop and i bought 3 records (beach boys, ziggy marley & the melody makers, ringo starr) and super monaco GP for genesis. :D

thennnnn today i went to a comic shop on my way home from work to see if DPA volume 8 had come in yet... nope, but I got the peach girl artbook for only $5!!!

yay low-budget fun! XD

Last thing I bought was my eevee cell phone charm two weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom