• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Pokemon Black & White Strategy Guide Vol. 1
- Shaymin DS Stylus
- Pokemon TCG Black/White Sneak-Peak Tin.

Card for my father's birthday, and a car mount for his Droid to go with it.

today i bought...nothing :O
OH except a coffee.

most recent actual purchase was a whole bunch of stuff at value village yesterday :D i got new dress shoes, like 6 manga volumes, 2 Genesis games (Ecco the Dolphin and Aladdin) and three 45rpm singles (some Moody Blues song my mom wanted, Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen, and I Want You Back by The Jackson 5) \o/

Some track for my model railroad and some milk from the grocery store. Tomorrow I will put down the last $200 on a couch set for my living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom