• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Sunday at Uwajimaya bought a small sushi-sized bowl.
It's made in Japan.
I'll use it for the Wasabi and ginger
20151026_225220_zpsgvzqbczc.jpg
also at Uwajimaya also bought Green Tea flavored Kit Kats and a Japanese Chocolate bread
couldn't take photos since I forgot.

Just bought a Kyubey plush too.
Kyubey jut made it home!!
@Chidamari Sketch;
On my bed:
20151026_225333_zpseyqrpjqr.jpg
tag:
20151026_225527_zpsfh82y19r.jpg

Ordered some stuff from Sugar Bunny and Chibi Bunny. A Gamer Cat wallet, pin set, scarf, and a puddle bunny mouse pad from SB. A kawaii Pikachu hoodie and messenger bag from CB. So excited for these to arrive!!!!!!

Food aside, I got a stand for my oboe. It has come in handy!

It's actually a clarinet stand. Didn't know my instrument was so special that I couldn't find a stand for it locally. >.<

So I just got back from a "quick"trip to Costco and the local grocery story and got the following:

Organic Lemonade
Roasted Chicken
2 bags of Bagels
Chicken Nuggets
Apple Juice
Bread
Lunch Meats
Avacado
Bananas
Potato
Muffins
Costco take and bake Pizza
Slice of Pizza
Churro
Vietnamese Sandwiches
Burritos

At BestBuy I picked up a Dark Pit amiibo for my co worker and "My Neighbor Totoro" on Bluray.

Two "Touken Ranbu" Vanguard booster boxes.
A Set of "Touken Ranbu" sleeves
A bowl of squash stew.

Undertale. I got it a while ago. I barely spend any money on things.

Back
Top Bottom