• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Natsume Yuujinchou seasons 1-3 DVDs
The Little Mermaid DVD (The 1970s anime version, NOT Disney's version)
Card Captor Sakura The Movie DVD
Sailor Moon R part 2 DVD
Natsume Yuujinchou manga volume 16
Pokemon Adventures: Black and White manga volume 19
A tiny Mega Manectric figurine
A Moomin plush doll
A Buneary plush doll
An Eevee plush doll
A male Meowstic plush doll
A large Diancie figure
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun DVD set

I was at an anime convention. That's why.

Made a shopping spree at the Mall of America:

GameStop: R.O.B. amiibo (Famicom colors) (Well, I COULD have gotten it at the local GameStop in town instead, but I decided against it since it was basically the same character, just with Japanese coloring. Then I decided, what the hey, make it a souvenir from the mall. I'll scan and save the receipt as proof that it came from there later.)
Disney Store: Pascal Dress Tsum Tsum (My Rapunzel Tsum Tsum is being delivered from Disney's online store as of the night before I went to the mall, so I had to get a Disney souvenir. While I was at it, I stood by as a cast member told the kids about the upcoming "Captain America: Civil War", and after showing the trailer and explaining why the civil war happened, he asked how many people would support the Cap. I raised my hand for Iron Man.)
Lego Store: Three build-your-own figures (20% discount for buying three)
Bath & Body Works: Two hand sanitizers (Ocean for Men, Stress Relief eucalyptus spearmint)
Hot Topic: Crystal Hatsune Miku Funko Pop

Got myself a small Nick Wilde plush
my first fox plush that isn't a Pokemon

I'm one of those people who collect the TCG cards mainly for the artwork, so when I saw the new Radiant Collection Mega Gardevoir EX, I simply had to have it. :D

Yep, the Pokemon Centers in Japan are releasing them for the upcoming Movie.

And now I know what my next purchase will be.

Back
Top Bottom