• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Bought a bunch of audiobooks, all music related. Bought, being exchange Audible credits since I have tonnes.
617935-WzSL._SL500_.jpg

Can't Stand Up for Falling Down
By: Allan Jones

514tG4siR4L._SL500_.jpg

Unknown Pleasures: Inside Joy Division
By: Peter Hook

510sUwlMM-L._SL500_.jpg

The Stone Roses' 'The Stone Roses' (33 1/3 Series)
By: Alex Green

61lfPpa-y+L._SL500_.jpg

Oasis
By: Tony McCarroll

61fmNP1FsUL._SL500_.jpg

Crate Digger: An Obsession with Punk Records
By: Bob Suren

51vaONNdQ6L._SL500_.jpg

Set the Boy Free
By: Johnny Marr

Lip balm, books, Kirby- Canvas Curse

a couple days ago, did bought 'money' *giggles and laughs*
it was 4 different Ariary banknotes from Madagascar
image.jpg

really love the colorful designs of their banknotes, wish where I live was as colorful, USA designs are terrible and boring

also Sunday ordered a Beavis and Butthead "Nachos Rule" t-shirt

An engraved pet tag and dewormer medicine both for my cat and an egg/cheese breakfast sandwich.

My friend got me a little Dark Magician Kawaii Cube plush.

just bought/ordered an Equatorial Guinea football jersey, with #11 on the back "Javier Balboa" and has the two logos on the side "celebrate Africa" and "African Cup of Nations"

Some digital books off Amazon (Hello Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly, The Lost Frost Girl by Amy Wilson, and Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison)
A Digimon figurine
After War Gundam X DVD set part 2

I'm STILL waiting for Right Stuf to get new copies of Rose of Versailles part 2 so I can have it in my collection before it goes out of print!

a couple of TCG boxes (Mimikyu Box, Zoroark Shining Legends box), 3 tins (Marshadow Tin, Dawn Necrozma Tin, and Solgaleo Tin), 2 Ultra Prism treasure chest collections, about 4 different Ultra Prism Elite Trainer Boxes

not long ago - purchased a Hot Wheels "Ecto 1" model car
(the one from Ghostbusters movie)

edit: June 29th
here is the photo along with an Eevee that got curious and took a look
jXmGy1.jpg

(next pay day, I may consider buying a model of the "Mirtmobile" from Wayne's World)

Last edited:
Earlier this morning, another set of model cars
two different '5 Packs' of vehicles inspired from the movie "Jurassic World"
including the jeep, SUV, underwater explore, the various other exploring vehicles

Kirby: Triple Deluxe. I was in a mood to prove that I could actually play and complete it, and a few pro manoeuvres on my part has strengthened this opinion enormously.

Shame I keep falling off edges but progress does not know seamlessness. (y)

Back
Top Bottom