• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

not counting food -

Scotch Tape so I can hang up couple items

An adorable "Feeling Corgeous" Corgi mug and Pokemon socks with the Kanto starters, Eevee, Pikachu, and Meowth.

once more, not counting food -

a pair shoes for work, and a Seahawks lanyard

before heading out to work, I bought a Persian plush
(Pokemon Plush doll Pokémon fit Persian) - will take couple weeks to arrive as its coming in from Japan

(hopefully next weekend there will be Charmeleon still available)

Paid for raffle tickets at internship. I'd happily take the prize of cash or the Let's Go Pikachu Switch bundle!

an Elite Trainer Box, Breakthrough

I bought a book from Barnes and Noble for the high price of 19 dollars. It was a really good book though.

Crochet pumpkins, and a felt strawberry.

I've bought a new toothbrush and it's made of bamboo. I thought the bamboo toothbrush would be better than the plastic one. I think I've found another way of reducing the usage of plastic. I've already stopped buying bottled water and plastic bags so using organic toothbrushes will help to avoid plastic pollution as well.
91WUXb9hv8L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom