• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

I've purchased a ticket to France to visit my friends there. Here is the link for those who are interested. It's not very cheap but I like this country and I really missed my mates there. I think we gonna have a lot of fun there.

Last edited:
Technically, my lunch for tomorrow, but more interestingly;

A couple Fela Kuti CDs, Oasis Bluray. Might be a pillow for my bed, since my big one has a massive dip in the middle.

Bought a System of a Down Viynl if you don't count my groceries. It was Steal this Album their 3rd album

Harvest Moon- Skytree Village (3DS), tea, a wooden pear.

Cookie cutters in the shape of a Dachshund, a dolphin and a flamingo.

bought a beanie and warm gloves
so I could have some for non work related

as more snow is coming for me on Saturday

Tea samples, doriyaki, tropical lip balm.

cat food, can't leave them without food
ordered the Flareon GX box

couple of items for sure...

Flareon GX box
Jolteon GX box
Team Up Elite Trainer Box

new pack of socks
and a "Beavis Butthead Ride the Couch" t-shirt (ordered it)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom