• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

not counting food -

bought some band aids (when I get paper cuts I can be ready)
scotch tape

and ordered another shirt "Beavis and Butthead - Work Sucks"

bought two pair of shorts and
JPEG_20190223_205659.jpg

pants (for work)
microwave (the one in my home keeps failing)

Not counting food

A digital copy of Sim City 4 on steam

Dragon Quest XI. Decided I'm going to give the franchise a try. Sure, it might have been better to wait for the definitive Switch edition, but I'm not a patient person, and when I can buy it for $30 (half what it normally is) on the PS4 over half a year earlier, there just isn't much convincing me to wait. lol

Tea samples, ice cream, folk metal albums.

(wonder which ones Lylian)

recently:
20190309_205019.jpg
20190309_214329.jpg

also some couple of pots and pans
freezer gloves
replacement blades for a box cutter

not long ago
ordered another Eeveelution wallet, different from the one I have

• Child of Light: Ultimate Edition
  • Starlink: Battle For Atlas: Deluxe Edition

Both were on sale for what is essentially a steal, so might as well take advantage of them! After I complete both, I'll get Hollow Knight and go through that as well since I've heard good things about that. :>

Back
Top Bottom