• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Oooh, you have a puppy? Cute! What kind of dog is it?

I bought some new colored pencils and am waiting for some pencil sharpeners to arrive in the mail.

Was given him for my birthday a little Rottweiler. He’s really good with the kids already which is nice.

New art supplies can’t wait to see some drawings from you UwU

me as I saw the pic: Oh my GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

I love rotties

As for me, uh.... does buying stuff for work count? Cause we just bought a $3,000 primeflow kit. shrugs Oh! I did buy some satsuma body wash.

Bought Japanese food at the mall the other day for lunch. Dunno why I keep buying it since I'm never terribly fond of it, but I really wanted spring rolls and they had that too. Probably should've just got the spring rolls though. I bought an ice cream cone from Chick-Fil-A for dessert too.

I bought cool garbage disposal for my kitchen. I checked reviews on this resource before purchasing. I think it's a useuful stuff for those who likes cooking as I do.

Last edited:
A bucket of ice cream, a gallon of milk, some caramel syrup, some sprinkles, whipped cream, and string cheese from the store. It was an impromptu shopping trip since I decided I wanted a milkshake and figured it'd be better to just buy all the stuff for it and spend a little more than spend less and only get one milkshake. (Or be met with the crushing disappointment that McDonald's ice cream machine just didn't work.)

The Great Courses- Ancient Greek Civilization (DVD)

Gyoza, harumaki, a shrimp tempura roll, and a strawberry Ramune.

I ordered too much food because I ate the gyoza and harumaki and have not been able to touch the roll yet.

Great Courses- The History of Ancient Egypt (DVD)

Back
Top Bottom