• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Your newest purchase

Fairy Queen
Reaction score
I got a pair of really pretty pale pink sneakers. I already had them in a dark grey and they were so comfortable I decided to pick up the pink pair on sale :)

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Flowers to my girlfriend. She lives in Odessa , Ukriane. I decided to make pleasant gift for her bitrhday and contacted with ua-flowers and that service delivered flowers to her home.

Last edited:
*Mreow* "what did I do?"
Reaction score
I'm sure counts as a purchase - got a hair cut

running on a loop
Reaction score
Groceries at the store; got started on getting food for Christmas dinner, and I needed to pick up some stuff to bake a cake for the potluck my work's doing this weekend. Also went to Target to get some facial cleansers and ornaments for the Christmas tree.

in purr-petual sabbatical
Reaction score
a christmas present for my baby nephew! really need to stop getting him stuff, though. my oldest nephew is definitely going to be jealous if i keep this up ><

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
The Great Courses- The Architecture of Power: Great Palaces of the Ancient World (DVD)

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
It's not my most recent purchase, but it's the purchase I most recently received.
IMG_20191226_142410.jpg
IMG_20191226_142548.jpg

has found the exotic boba drink cache.
Reaction score
So I finally purchased the parts for my gaming PC and already put together.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Been a while but I got a new Switch charger and printer just in time for school next week.