• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Your newest purchase

Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Ordered Panda Express through DoorDash for dinner tonight. Wasn't gonna do it, but I ended up caving in because I was really craving some Chinese food.

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
Slay the Spire, since it's on sale on Steam right now. Will probably hold off on playing it until the semester starts back up, since I want to take care of some story-based games I might not be able to invest hours at a time into during the semester.

Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
An ice cream cake and some candles for my mom's birthday.

stuck in a bear trap
Reaction score
a 2ds
some eshop gift cards
pokemon ultra moon
warioware gold
tomodachi life (digitally)
animal crossing new leaf (digitally)

super mario maker 2
crossniq+ (digitally)

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Brave Witches(Dual Blu Ray&DVD combo pack)with digital code*Australia only* for a watch anywhere version
Kuroneko Figma Figure(various body,head and other changeable items)
Live Love Sunshine S2
Sailor Moon Movie(one with Snow Queen Kaguya as villain)

Reaction score
I have finally bought new MacBook Pro. So happy! I was waiting for this purchase so long! I had to take short term loan to make this purchase but I don't have any regrets. I found great loan service here, they give loans for everyone.

Last edited:
Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Groceries.

Went in wanting to only spend $60. Ended up spending a little over $100. Whoops.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
A 32in TV for my kitchen table and a Chromecast for said TV. The TV is there so I can either project recipes from the computer to the TV... or I can watch something while making dinner.

Reaction score
I spent money for heat gun to repair wall goles in my house. It was the most useful purchase in this year ( that's what my wife told me :D). I've spent a lot of time looking for quality instrument and checked different reviews here to decide wich one is better and why.

Last edited:
Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Lunch at work yesterday from Tropical Smoothie.

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
I pre-loaded Animal Crossing: New Horizons on my Switch.
pls nintendo just let me play five minutes before march 20 i swear i wont tell anyone what i saw