• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Your newest purchase

Twisted Samurai
Reaction score
An Animal Crossing Edition Switch and a new bigger TV. I don't usually make such big purchases, but with the way things are right now, people said I should treat myself.

Plus some groceries, a Mother's Day card, some soap, a sheet of EVA foam and a cosplay wig.

Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Bought two dozen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme since I had a coupon for it. Got a dozen glazed and a dozen assorted for about $13.

Reaction score
The latest was radiation detector as most important equipment stuff for my trip to Chernobyl. I decided to travel in Winter and it was necessary to buy all stuff for travelling and savefy trip in general so I bought special wear, detectors https://ecotestgroup.com/products/cadmium/ and some maps to be safe there. Anyway it was nice trip and all that stuff was absolutely useful for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A dozen croissants from the bakery down the street. They were discounted because the store's closing for two weeks.

Twisted Samurai
Reaction score
A director's chair for my mum's birthday present and a card for her.

Plus, The Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (I collect artbooks) and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess manga vols 2 and 3.

Reaction score
I also just downloaded Cuphead because I heard good reviews about it. I will be playing it soon and I already dig the retro look. It's kind of creepy and funny at the same time to be honest. By the way, I'm loving Hollow Knight, it is an awesome game (excellent gameplay, great story, great characters, amazing graphics, fantastic soundtrack, amazing atmosphere... and on top of that, almost all characters are cute), I thoroughly recommend it. Unless you don't like the Metroid-type games, because the map is very confusing at times and it is challenging.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Cute crochet sheep. (To go with my other farm animals.)

"hey Vee, you can evolve into a Sylveon too"
Reaction score
counts as a purchase - also work item, and for fun/internet

an LG Ariso 4+
to replace my damaged phone
(dropped in running water in a sink at work, quit working, does turn on, but not screen at all)

Reaction score
Crochet turtles, because they were cute.

To all children of the world - congratulations.
Reaction score
An official Hilda keychain, along with some soft cuddly fabric for my sister's birthday

Reaction score
Crochet mini apples. (For my fruit collection.)

(◔_◔)
Reaction score
I haven't really bought that many things lately other than groceries and a few entertainment items. I did get the newest YGO structure deck a few days ago, but it was purchased online and it's funny because the site that I ordered it from shipped it like 5 days before the official release date so it got here the day before the official release.