• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

bought three items
a windows 10 laptop
"Guardians of the Galaxy" movie poster
"Ghostbusters 2" movie poster

Got some petrol for my car, Exploding Kittens and a sloth bookmark for my sister's birthday, a Nendoroid of Taki from Your Name for my brother's Christmas present (here's hoping I can find Mitsuha as well before then, but it seems unlikely) and some groceries, including some ingredients for my sister's cake.

last thing I bought was a coffee brewer for my mom, I don't drink coffee

Aquarius (card game), Just Desserts (card game).

not related to food or gas for vehicle:

last thing i bought was a belt for my pants, and a small electric heater

Just bought a Catan expansion pack and a player extension pack for my sister's Christmas present, plus some dog treats, a couple of coconut bird feeders and a cute notepad for my mum.

Also pre-ordered myself a Joseph Joestar Nendoroid and managed to find a Mitsuha Miyamizu Nendoroid for my brother.

Last edited:
20201110_133427.jpg

Got this recently and the NES book, both by the guy behind Pat the NES Punk series.

the last thing I bought was a blanket for my bed, to replace my older one

Stardew Valley (physical) for Nintendo Switch

It was the car - Peugeot 508 which I've bought last week. But I still need to ship it to my state.

Joycons! But I made the unfortunate mistake of ordering from GameStop and them being very late to my delivery, with no updates in 5 days. Postal service has no info either other than to wait. I leave the country on the 30th... whyyyy

nothing special this time, just a replacement charger cable for my phone

Back
Top Bottom