• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

surprise find for me at a local gas station, I found a Detective Pikachu plush
couldn't resist and had to buy it
my second Pikachu plush
20190423_173513.jpg

Easter chocolate, fruit wax melts, tea.

I ordered the book The Crown from the Selection series on Amazon. I have wanted that book for a long time now.

Final Fantasy Ultimania Vol. 1, a ticket to the auto show and a ticket for Avengers: Endgame.

Concert ticket, newest Amon Amarth album.

Welsh cakes, tea, an Amon Amarth shirt.

Sword Kirby charm, tea. metal albums.

not much recently, did get two new shorts, one for use at home
one when ever I go out to work

A Japanese copy of Pokemon White, to help me practice the language. It will arrive in just over a week's time.

Surprisingly, it was much cheaper than any of the English copies I've seen. Shipping from Japan was free, too. I still need to buy a Japanese DSi to play it, though, because of region lock. ^^;
I don't want to buy a DS Lite since most of them have started to get dead pixels and other issues at this point.

A Japanese copy of Pokemon White, to help me practice the language. It will arrive in just over a week's time.

Surprisingly, it was much cheaper than any of the English copies I've seen. Shipping from Japan was free, too. I still need to buy a Japanese DSi to play it, though, because of region lock. ^^;
I don't want to buy a DS Lite since most of them have started to get dead pixels and other issues at this point.

If you have a 2DS/3DS there is no region lock on it for DS games (3DS games are another story th0)

As for me, I recently bought some handsoap, toothpaste, and some work boots for work. Oh my god those work boots are FANTASTIC. My feet didn't hurt at all at work! ^o__o^;;

Did some shopping at UNIQLO. A Ranma 1/2 shirt and two shirts for my dad for Father's Day (a polo shirt and"Mickey Mouse Blue" shirt). I love when they have the special manga/anime shirts!

Back
Top Bottom