• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

a pokemon shirt. Namely this one.

orlmqty.png

What is that? Can you explain more?

Yeah. Wax melt- is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. Sorta like a candle, but without the wicks or fire. (I got a warmer for X-mas last year.) Since it is September, I ordered autumn scents.

A black DSi for only £12, which is pretty good considering it's fully functioning and not scrap. I hope it arrives on time...

Bought myself some spicy chicken nuggets, bacon jalapeno fries, and a large Dr. Pepper from Wendy's on my way back home from dropping my mom off at work; I had to wait a while for my food, but it was 100% worth the wait.

I also bought some ich medicine for my 5.5 gallon fish tank since it looks like one, maybe two, of the neon tetras I added to the tank Tuesday night are starting to develop ich, so I'm wanting to nip it in the bud before I add anything else to it. Fingers crossed that this actually works.

Last purchases are kitchen faucet, speakers and some food but most important for me is chainsaw wich I've bought only yesterday. It's getting colder and I needed wood to keep my house warm in winter and I've checked reviews here before buying and realized that this purchase would help me to solve wood lack problem. Today I'm going to test it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom