• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

I bought myself a couple comfy fleece sweatshirts from my place of work on my day off. Those ones with the quarter zip. My coworkers said it made me look like a grandpa but sometimes you just gotta treat yourself.

Crochet fruit, and Mario mushroom keychains.

Bought an air mattress and some food and drinks from Target earlier this week, and I also stopped in a local pet store to pick up a couple treats for my birds.

Besides the rent payment I just made, I went and bought groceries at the store yesterday after work, and I also bought treats and a ball for my hamster and some live plants for my fish tanks (and donated some food for shelter animals!!), also after work.

Tea, books, crochet citrus fruit.

A concert ticket to Tyr/ Heidevolk next month.

Back
Top Bottom