• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Cute crochet turtles for my collection.

Finally, my order is delivered. I got me a motorcycle mask like this one here for occasional trips. You know, everyone required/supposed to wear these outdoors nowadays, at least, that's how it is in my area. That's a bit uncomfortable when you need to run errands and visit a local supermarket via motorcycle or bicycle in my case.

Last edited:
Picked up some cupcakes, a cookie cake, and some flowers for my mom for Mother's Day tomorrow (did the shopping a day early because I wanted it to be a surprise and I'm not working tomorrow) and also bought us dinner at Jimmy John's.

Crochet apples for the fruit collection.

Dalriada albums, crochet strawberries for my fruit collection.

Got a couple slices of pizza and an Arizona half and half tea for lunch today from the grocery store in my shopping center.

Hamster bedding and food, bird treats and food, and a couple ornaments for a fish tank I'm about to purchase this weekend when it goes on sale.

Breakfast at Chick-Fil-A this morning. I got the hash brown scramble burrito with chicken and hash browns, a vanilla iced coffee, and a medium Sprite. I was disappointed by the coffee, but at least everything else was good.

Back
Top Bottom