• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Collection: Your Newest TCG additions!

How long have you been collecting Pokemon TCG merchandise?

• Total voters

Soki

Beep Boop
Reaction score
I went on a TCG shopping spree online this week and the first batch just came in! :D

The holo's:

And pretty non-holo's:

I'm happy that the shopping spree happened just when Unified Minds came out, which has a bunch of pretty cards. Really happy to finally have a Lurantis in my collection :D

Also really am getting too many cards for my two small binders now, so decided to get the Unified Minds binder too.

Wish I could switch the pictures around though, would've preferred Darkrai and Umbreon on the front but oh well.

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
I went on a TCG shopping spree online this week and the first batch just came in! :D

The holo's:

And pretty non-holo's:

I'm happy that the shopping spree happened just when Unified Minds came out, which has a bunch of pretty cards. Really happy to finally have a Lurantis in my collection :D

Also really am getting too many cards for my two small binders now, so decided to get the Unified Minds binder too.

Wish I could switch the pictures around though, would've preferred Darkrai and Umbreon on the front but oh well.
Lots of great cards! :D

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
Ive bought a lot of cards since I last posted here, including some good ones. But now I'll focus on the two booster packs I bought todsy,: one from Team Up and one from Unbroken Bonds. Really, the only card I enjoyed finding from those two was this:

And yes. My version is Holo Rare too.

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
Ive bought a lot of cards since I last posted here, including some good ones. But now I'll focus on the two booster packs I bought todsy,: one from Team Up and one from Unbroken Bonds. Really, the only card I enjoyed finding from those two was this:

And yes. My version is Holo Rare too.
Awesome one!

Soki

Beep Boop
Reaction score
The husband of a co-worker of mine is a huge collector of TCG cards and found out I collect them too. So he gave me a huge box full of duplicates of which I could grab whatever I want, bless his soul.

Got about 40 cards out of it, of which a lot were on my wishlist. Here are the prettiest of them:

Especially fond of the Sunkern in a hat, it's adorable and it was high on my wishlist for that reason, pretty sure I squealed out loud when I found it in the box <3