• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG Your Newest TCG additions!

How long have you been collecting Pokemon TCG merchandise?

• Total voters

Cilantro

Reaction score
Whenever I receive new cards, I want to show my friends, but there doesn't seem to be a proper place. But wait! That thread exists now! It's this thread! Whenever you receive new cards from the Pokemon TCG, you can post about them here, whether they be traded, from a purchased pack, or bought specifically online!

Yesterday, I bought a Burning Shadows Elite Trainer Box, and I got some pulls that I was very happy with.

I bought a Team Skull Pin Collection box, and a Shining Legends Pikachu and Mewtwo Pin Collection box. I pulled a Houndoom EX, and a rainbow rare Entei GX. :)

I ordered tons of singles on Amazon recently, and here's what I got in the mail so far:

20171210_133129-1.jpg
20171211_141509-1.jpg

From the Raichu GX box I got myself recently I managed to pull a Shining Jirachi. :D And I picked up a Dark Porygon2, Team Rocket's Handiwork fullart, and a Glaceon EX full art for my significant other from this card shop nearby my mom's.

Yesterday was a good day for cards. :D I went to the flea market with my dad and I found a hobby vendor who had some old cards, and some EXs.

20180205_122939.jpg 20180205_122956.jpg

I really love old card art. I'm definitely a sucker for old sets. So I picked up all of the older cards he had.

Later that day I went to GameStop for my dialga/palkia codes. And they had a deal going on where if you spend $25 in Pokemon cards you get a Heatran promo from Ultra Prism. So I bought $25 in Ultra Prism packs. They gave me the wrong promo.

20180205_123029.jpg

I'm not too upset about it since I got three cards opposed to just 1. But I didn't get anything noteworthy from my Ultra Prism packs. My only downside really.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom