• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG Your Newest TCG additions!

How long have you been collecting Pokemon TCG merchandise?

• Total voters
Got a secret rare from my 5th Ultra Prism pack!

For some reason there's a huge sideways image.. so spoiler time!

image.jpg

I just completed my base set with the ever elusive Charizard. I still can't believe I got him especially since where I live there isn't a whole lot of people into pokemon or games in general.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-28_14-54-14.png
    upload_2018-3-28_14-54-14.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 33
That's a gorgeous card! :D Sounds like holding off, paid off.

Decided to buy a few booster packs yesterday. My most impressive find in it is a M Alakazam EX. Also, giving away the codes that came with them, because I don't want them. PM me if you want them.

Last edited:
Traded with another collector via mail, and got these from it. :D
L6j6zBe.jpg
FYI, I have yet to get a single PM in regards to the 4 (Or should I say 5, because that's how many of them I have now) TCG online codes I'm giving away.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom