• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG Your Newest TCG additions!

How long have you been collecting Pokemon TCG merchandise?

• Total voters
Bought 3 booster packs today.
ygjGNeS.jpg

I bought the Island Guardians GX Premium Collection. I want another Tapu Lele GX and I want the Tapu playmat.

Had an earlier work day - finished early
went to store to pick up something
didn't find what I wanted (Pikachu and Eevee treasure chest) so I will have to order online
did found an Elite Trainer Box I had not seen in a while
image0.jpg

what I got:
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

bought two TCG items today:
image0.jpg

Packs to open
image0.jpg

now that all is open, my favorite pulls:
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
the so called 'good pulls'
I didn't like any of them,
image0.jpg
the two textured art cards? I hated both to be honest, no Pokemon in them
image0.jpg

At least someone likes it - I was really hoping it was Suicune rainbow rare, next time
I know its not a trading area or I would... but anyways I already send it to another friend that lives in Canada - in a way "don't have any of the two Full Arts anymore" as that friend does play competitively

might get another TCG item today, not likely

still the 12th for me, did get my present a bit early
from a Canadian friend of mine
can't wait to open it:
image0.jpg

since the 7th is been sitting on my shelf, just a couple hours of waiting left for me

Got my present opened!!
being a birthday present, I sleeved up every single card, excpet for the energy that is
image0.jpg

to start it off, my favorites first
image0.jpg

Some of my other favorites:
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Rest of the cards, yes all sleeved, even the Pokemon I dislike all are sleeved
will save all of them
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

finally the so called "good pulls"
again nothing for me
image0.jpg

My friend that lives up in Canada tried to send me the present a bit early
arrived on the 27th, I'll still take it, take a look at what it send me:

Espeon:
image0.jpg

image0.jpg
Umbreon:
image0.jpg
[
image0.jpg

/SPOILER]

I love the cards, will take very good care of them

le courage de flamiaou book (litten's courasge) i am half-french speaker after all

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom