• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your Next Pokémon Device Would be?

plesknyc

Reaction score
Currently play with Android and it becomes hot when playing the game. So maybe I would get an iPhone this summer. What is your choice?

Ι'm using Xiaomi Mi A1 which is a great budget option for Android. The game runs very smoothly, it doesn't get too hot even in the deep summer we get here, very satisfied by it.

Ideally you'd need an iPhone, however. The game is built better for iOS standards and as several top players can attest to, there's much less lag and better performance, particularly in challenging Raids, when using that.

Ι'm using Xiaomi Mi A1 which is a great budget option for Android. The game runs very smoothly, it doesn't get too hot even in the deep summer we get here, very satisfied by it.

Ideally you'd need an iPhone, however. The game is built better for iOS standards and as several top players can attest to, there's much less lag and better performance, particularly in challenging Raids, when using that.

Surprised! Played around with RedMi Note 3 for a couple of hours and really dislike the screen

My Nexus 6 still works just fine. Of course the game is still crash-happy since launch but no way I'll get a iPhone just to play a frigging game.

Same. I use Xiaomi Mi A1 sometimes. I find it runs smooth tho.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom