• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your nicknames

Singing in the Rain

Would rather be cuddling
Reaction score
Let's see...on and off the site I am known as...

Moon(what my mom calls me)
Rain(after Singin' in the Rain, my previous username),
Tiger(Okay, I will NOT delve into that anytime soon...)
Video Boy(Someone recorded me flirting with playing with my girlfriend and posted it on Youtube)
J.D.(Based on my initials, some people on the site call me that)

So, what about you guys? What nicknames have people given you and why?

Let's see...

Ariel (my real name. A few people on this site call me that.)
Octy (A shortened version of my old username, Octavia. Most everyone calls me this.)
Oct (A few people here call me this too.)
Sis/Sissy (One of my friends here calls me that.)

...I think that's every nickname I have.

IRL:
-Shuffs, Shuffsy (shortened version of my surname, which is too long for most people to pronounce.)
-Sponge (I have the unusual ability to do nothing in class, but absorb the information anyway, and ace every test)
-Jack (my real name. Barely anyone uses this.)

Online:
-GM, Muk, Gold (all shortened versions of my username)
-Jack (used by my friends here. Usually)

The only real and true nickname I have is really embarassing, but I'll put it under a spoiler. My dad calls me this nickname:
Do you REALLY want to know???
Do not go ANY further unless you promise NOT to call me this nickname online. EVER.
Okay, since you wanna know, here it is:
Tootsie

EDIT: As for my online nicknames: LG, Lucario, and LucaGirl (Okay, I rarely get called LucaGirl)

EDIT 2: And more real life nicknames: Alex (Shortened version of my real name, Alexandra. I HATE being called Alex!), Alexandria (Teachers will sometimes call me that if they forget my name), Giraffe (Because I'm one of the tallest in the 6th grade and I have a long neck for a girl my age), and Polly (Because my favorite animals are parrots, and parrots in cartoons are usually named Polly,)

Last edited:
In school people sometimes call me graham cracker because my first name is Graham, please don't call me that here though

IRL:

Jake
Jacob

Internet:

Wort-Wort (reference to the fact I play as elites in H3)
Gli/Gligar

root, I got it when my computer at school said "root" instead of my username in the Finder window.

Real life: Egg (don't ask)
Online: Saffron, Kirthey, Bliss

real life name is Hector, but people call me H2TheIzzo <-( a Jay-Z song)
or simply by my DJ name "DJ Stackz"

I was Wolf or Wolfie for YEARS.

Now I'm Little Lion or Tenz, and I will adamantly deny any background to either.

In real life:

"The Smart one"
"Typhlosion" (rarely)
Some.... others....
Teddoworth (apparently a portmanteau of of my name and Toadsworth, cuz both of us are "wise")
Tedward (combination between my real name and "real" nickname)

Lynne: just a short version of my name, really
Violynne: From a teacher, who knows I come from a musical family.
Panda: What some middle schooler's call me because I like Pandas
Hallow: From my usual username, Hallowheart.

Ken - my normal nickname. my parents, friends & other people I know call me.
Juicy - long story. my friends at school calls/teases me this.

On this site, most people call me HS, Hexagon, or Stevey (I HATE THAT LAST ONE OK GUIZE)

People irl normally call me Stephen, or Steve. I prefer Stephen.

In real life, I think I have a total of zero nicknames. Sometimes people abbrevate my name to "Jasp", but that's not common.

On the internet it's many variations on my username, such as Mij, Mijzey, Mijey, Mizzy, Mizzle, Mijzel, and more.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom